Every HR team knows that effectively managing a steady stream of new hires starts with an efficient onboarding process. A well-paced, well-organized transition to a new job sets employees up for future success, and it all starts with the right onboarding template!
ClickUp's Employee Onboarding template streamlines the complex onboarding process for new hires and helps the HR team:
- Track and organize the many onboarding tasks of new hires while keeping communication instant and seamless
- Support new hires with a birds-eye view of their onboarding tasks with communication tools for quick feedback
- Ease employees into their workflow with clear, custom views of their daily and weekly tasks
ClickUp Employee Onboarding Template
When it comes to successful new employee onboarding, the key is a consistent onboarding plan that can be applied and customized for every role or team in your company.
The ClickUp Onboarding template comes with pre-built, customizable Docs, Custom Fields, and specialized views to ensure that every new hire completes the onboarding process positioned for success in their new role!
ClickUp's Employee Onboarding template includes five versatile views designed to make the onboarding process easier and more effective for new hires and managers alike!
- Board view: Visualize onboarding workflows with a drag-and-drop Kanban board
- Calendar view: Manage the entire onboarding timeline on a flexible calendar
- Docs view: Add helpful information to collaborative resources, take notes, and create processes for each department
- Gantt view: Establish any onboarding schedule with a macro view of timelines and task due dates
- List view: Choose how to organize and display employee and HR tasks on a flexible List
Each view on our Employee Onboarding template comes with pre-built Custom Fields to help you add important details for employees, tasks, and more. Our views also contain Custom Statuses, which are individual labels that allow you to customize workflows.
This Onboarding template also comes with pre-built Lists to further organize departments (Marketing, Client Success, Engineering) and workplace resources (Company books). You can easily customize each of these lists or add your own to help you manage company growth in each department!